Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:43
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Jan 9, 2019

Hello everyone

When I press Shift + Ctrl + Q, the MemoQ TM Search pops up, even if MemoQ itself isn't running. I checked, and MemoQ TM Search doesn't appear in any of the usual places where things running in the background get specified, e.g. services.msc, etc. (so I must not be looking in the right place, I suppose). Where can I unset this shortcut? I'm using Windows 7.

Thanks
Samueli

Alistair Gainey
Alistair Gainey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:43
Russian to English
How to do it Jan 9, 2019

From http://kilgray.com/memoq/2015-100/help-en/index.html?memoq_tm_search_tool.html

You can change it very easily: go to the shortcut's properties: in the Start Menu find the shortcut for the memoQ TM Search tool in the All Programs/memoQ 2013 R2 group. Right click, and go to Properties. There you can either change the shortcut key or delete the
... See more
From http://kilgray.com/memoq/2015-100/help-en/index.html?memoq_tm_search_tool.html

You can change it very easily: go to the shortcut's properties: in the Start Menu find the shortcut for the memoQ TM Search tool in the All Programs/memoQ 2013 R2 group. Right click, and go to Properties. There you can either change the shortcut key or delete the shortcut key altogether.

That didn't quite work for me as I had to open the file location and then the Properties.
Collapse

James McVay

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to disable TM Search shortcut

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »