Jose Ruivo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 19:36
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 15, 2019

Hello,

I am using memoq 8.6.6, translating a file with loads of matches, either fuzzy or 100%, in the translation results window, and the software is normally not inserting any matches. Now and then it does, but I can not tell why.

In the "Automatic lookup and insertion" window I have selected the options "Automatically scan documents", "Automatically insert best result after confirming segments", and the "Minimum match rate" is set down to very lowest allowed of 40%. S
... See more
Hello,

I am using memoq 8.6.6, translating a file with loads of matches, either fuzzy or 100%, in the translation results window, and the software is normally not inserting any matches. Now and then it does, but I can not tell why.

In the "Automatic lookup and insertion" window I have selected the options "Automatically scan documents", "Automatically insert best result after confirming segments", and the "Minimum match rate" is set down to very lowest allowed of 40%. Still normally doesn't insert any matches.

Any sugestions, please?

Thank you,
José Ruivo
Collapse

TranslateWithMe
TranslateWithMe
Poland
Local time: 20:36
English to Polish
+ ...
Pre-translate files... Nov 17, 2019

Hello

Maybe just pre-translate the file and on work on such version

K.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not inserting matches

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »