Daria Hussels
Daria Hussels  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:56
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Really helpful Feb 20, 2019

Yvonne Gallagher wrote:

definitely no ballgowns!! Some people don't bother dressing up at all and go along in everyday clothes, especially those flying in with small carry-ons. Most (males and females) just wear some nice smart casual clothes. Photo below of the last gala dinner in Cardiff. See you there!

@Ivonne that was actually really helpful with the photo. Thank you so much! And wow, it totally contradicts what the organizers told me on twitter o.O I will heed your advice and look forward to seeing you there

Yvonne Gallagher

Yvonne Gallagher
Yvonne Gallagher
Ireland
Local time: 09:56
Member (2010)
French to English
+ ...
Glad to have helped Feb 21, 2019

Here is another pic that makes things even clearer Daria. I don't want to infringe on anyones' privacy by showing faces

18527652_10155209652861132_3807326291634518676_n

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dress code at the ITI conference gala dinner 2019

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »