Concordance window keeps disappearing (Trados Studio 2019)
Thread poster: SEH
SEH
SEH
Local time: 20:13
German to English
May 3, 2021

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows how to solve it. For the past couple of days, I've been having a problem with the concordance window: if I search using the concordance function, the hits disappear again after a couple of seconds. They don't disappear if I manage to click on the box first, but then they disappear when I start typing in the target text. I don't think I've changed any of my settings, but I must have done by mistake, as this has only recently started ... See more
Hi, just wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows how to solve it. For the past couple of days, I've been having a problem with the concordance window: if I search using the concordance function, the hits disappear again after a couple of seconds. They don't disappear if I manage to click on the box first, but then they disappear when I start typing in the target text. I don't think I've changed any of my settings, but I must have done by mistake, as this has only recently started happening. Has anyone got a quick fix for me?! Thanks!Collapse

SEH
SEH
Local time: 20:13
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Solved May 5, 2021

Solved this myself after all: I found an auto-hide box to click on in the concordance search menu bar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance window keeps disappearing (Trados Studio 2019)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »