Thread poster: Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Local time: 14:07
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 30, 2018

Hi!
My name is Kathie n I'm new in this country. I've come here for job purposes n i got one in a University for translators and Interpreters. So I wanted to ask you if u could suggest me any sectorial-based language book that might help me to teach my students (in the States couldn't find a book with real situation dialogues). I am appointed for English and French. I have to make my students translate what I tell them in both languages. I've sent n keep sending tons of emails with no ans
... See more
Hi!
My name is Kathie n I'm new in this country. I've come here for job purposes n i got one in a University for translators and Interpreters. So I wanted to ask you if u could suggest me any sectorial-based language book that might help me to teach my students (in the States couldn't find a book with real situation dialogues). I am appointed for English and French. I have to make my students translate what I tell them in both languages. I've sent n keep sending tons of emails with no answers at all. Hope you can help me.
Kind regards
Collapse

Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 15:07
German to Turkish
+ ...
Hello.. Apr 30, 2018

Kathie Evans wrote:

Hi!
My name is Kathie n I'm new in this country. I've come here for job purposes n i got one in a University for translators and Interpreters. So I wanted to ask you if u could suggest me any sectorial-based language book that might help me to teach my students (in the States couldn't find a book with real situation dialogues). I am appointed for English and French. I have to make my students translate what I tell them in both languages. I've sent n keep sending tons of emails with no answers at all. Hope you can help me.
Kind regards

Hello Kathie,

I may have missed that but I didn't understand in which country you are. Your profile doesn't indicate that.

Can you be more specific about the book you are looking for? It would make things much easier if you could give an example.

Maybe, you can name a book in another language combination, just to make things more clear.

Elif

Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Local time: 14:07
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I'm talking from Italy. Apr 30, 2018

I need books with dialogues in French to italian or French to English.

I'm new here so I didn't realize.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Book related suggestions for Dialogica in English and French

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »