Where do I find PDF files to practice translation?
Thread poster: Mohamed salah
Mohamed salah
Mohamed salah
Egypt
Local time: 14:27
Arabic to English
+ ...
Dec 8, 2018

Dear all,
Greetings from cairo Egypt.
i'm writing this question on forums because i'm currently training on translation via computer Software . i'm looking for PDF files to translate (Arabic to English )and (English to Arabic). is there a website that provides a good variety of PDF/word files to practice translation ?
PS. im currently training on SDL trados and MemoQ

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Sincerely,
M.Salah

[Edite
... See more
Dear all,
Greetings from cairo Egypt.
i'm writing this question on forums because i'm currently training on translation via computer Software . i'm looking for PDF files to translate (Arabic to English )and (English to Arabic). is there a website that provides a good variety of PDF/word files to practice translation ?
PS. im currently training on SDL trados and MemoQ

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Sincerely,
M.Salah

[Edited at 2018-12-08 04:07 GMT]
Collapse

DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Google Dec 9, 2018

Mohamed, I don't know what you've tried, yet while PDF is far from best format for edit, you can easily both google the topics in any source language already in PDF and print/save relevant articles as PDF from Wikipedia and other sources, why?

Mohamed salah

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:27
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Mohamed Dec 9, 2018

If you want to practice, I’d say that many international organizations have downloadable PDFs in English. What kind of subject matters are you looking for?

Lincoln Hui
Lincoln Hui  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 20:27
Chinese to English
+ ...
Product manuals Dec 9, 2018

Dell, HP, Lenovo...take your pick.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where do I find PDF files to practice translation?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »