Cristina Heraud-van Tol
Cristina Heraud-van Tol  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 11:21
Membro (2005)
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
Nov 28, 2005

I am thinking of becoming a Platinum member, profiting of this offer made by PROZ. Your ad announces the following:

"Current members can renew under this offer. (A year will be added to the end of your current membership.) The browniz discount also applies. Offer ends Dec. 15. Go platinum now!"

However, when I want to apply for the option of becoming a Platinum member, it says that the option will only be valid until this 30th of November. That is, I have to pay in only
... See more
I am thinking of becoming a Platinum member, profiting of this offer made by PROZ. Your ad announces the following:

"Current members can renew under this offer. (A year will be added to the end of your current membership.) The browniz discount also applies. Offer ends Dec. 15. Go platinum now!"

However, when I want to apply for the option of becoming a Platinum member, it says that the option will only be valid until this 30th of November. That is, I have to pay in only 2 days. Perhaps I don't have enough time these days to charge my credit card and make the payment (sometimes even the money takes one day or more to arrive). Did you change your mind about the date until when the offer is valid, or is it a programming error? If it's the latter, please, correct it soon!
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 18:21
inglês para alemão
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Nov 28, 2005

Hi Cristina,
Looks like a technical problem - please submit a Support Request (to Billing/Payments; this will attract more attention.

Best regards,
Ralf

Mariana Toscano
Mariana Toscano  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:21
inglês para espanhol
Support Nov 28, 2005

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Cristina,
Looks like a technical problem - please submit a Support Request (to Billing/Payments; this will attract more attention.

Best regards,
Ralf

I agree with Ralf. My advise is to send a request to the support link. I´m sure you´ll get an answer immediately.
Good luck! Mariana.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Estados Unidos
Local time: 12:21
Membro
inglês
+ ...
Offer actually ends Dec 15, corrected upgrade page Nov 28, 2005

The offer does indeed last until December 15. I have updated the upgrade page to show the correct information. Thanks for reporting this problem.

Best regards,

Jason

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Letônia
Local time: 19:21
Membro (2005)
inglês para letão
+ ...
Payment Nov 29, 2005

I would like to know whether it is possible to pay in euros or just dollars?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 18:21
inglês para alemão
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Nov 30, 2005

Hi Kristine,
Kristine Lielause wrote:

I would like to know whether it is possible to pay in euros or just dollars?

It should be possible to pay in euros, however, this is outside the automated process. Submit a Support Request (choose Billing and Payments and check with Cathy Dotterer at ProZ.com how this can be achieved.

Best regards,
Ralf

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Letônia
Local time: 19:21
Membro (2005)
inglês para letão
+ ...
Thanks! Nov 30, 2005

It should be possible to pay in euros, however, this is outside the automated process. Submit a Support Request (choose Billing and Payments and check with Cathy Dotterer at ProZ.com how this can be achieved.

Best regards,
Ralf

Thank you for your advice!
Kind regards,
Kristine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Platinum Membership

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »