Tatjana Baumgärtner
Tatjana Baumgärtner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:23
German to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2013

Dear colleagues,

as the above-mentioned topic is a already known and reported problem, I would like to invite all of them that were betrayed by this person to contact me or to leave a message here, as me and my lawyer have found a solution in this case to find the identity that is behind David Higbee (at) gmx.net.

In order to enforce this and, of course, in order to get the money you deserve, I think it would be a good idea if we build up a group to "go and get
... See more
Dear colleagues,

as the above-mentioned topic is a already known and reported problem, I would like to invite all of them that were betrayed by this person to contact me or to leave a message here, as me and my lawyer have found a solution in this case to find the identity that is behind David Higbee (at) gmx.net.

In order to enforce this and, of course, in order to get the money you deserve, I think it would be a good idea if we build up a group to "go and get him".

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tatjana
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:23
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Tatjana Dec 20, 2013

I am not sure if you have seen this, but just in case: please see the scam alert of November 1, 2013: "Scammer operating under various names" at http://wiki.proz.com/wiki/index.php/Translator_scam_alert_reports

Natalia
P.S. Moving the thread to the scams forum

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Identity theft - "David Higbee"

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »