Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?
De persoon die dit onderwerp geplaatst heeft: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
MEDEWERKER SITE
Sep 20

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How do you announce new services to existing clients?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:34
Lid 2009
English to German
+ ...
In an email Sep 20

Either I send them a separate email or I start an invoice email in the first paragraph with a detailed announcement.

 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 18:34
Lid 2007
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Email Sep 20

I started offering transcreation some 10 years ago and I announced this new service to my long-standing customers through direct email. I currently have no plans to offer more than translation, transcreation, editing, proofreading. I’ve been doing PEMT for 5 years at the request of two clients. I’m not happy doing it, but that’s life, one has to adapt…

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren van dit forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »