Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:25
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Oct 13, 2009

I'm sure that there was some sort of symbol for previous conferences to show the sessions you'd signed up for. Wasn't it a star somewhere in the top corner?

Now that a couple of sessions have changed I was reviewing things, but I can't remember what my choices were. Would it be possible to add something, please?

PS Also, it would be really useful to be able to print a personalised conference timetable just before leaving home - just an A4 sheet giving times, rooms and
... See more
I'm sure that there was some sort of symbol for previous conferences to show the sessions you'd signed up for. Wasn't it a star somewhere in the top corner?

Now that a couple of sessions have changed I was reviewing things, but I can't remember what my choices were. Would it be possible to add something, please?

PS Also, it would be really useful to be able to print a personalised conference timetable just before leaving home - just an A4 sheet giving times, rooms and titles of the sessions you've signed up for
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:25
English to French
+ ...
Suggestions Oct 14, 2009

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for your post and your suggestions. I will see with our development team what can be done.

Warm regards from rainy La Plata, Buenos Aires!

Anne

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Which sessions have I signed up for? It's not obvious

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »