Thread poster: Natalia Potashnik
Natalia Potashnik
Natalia Potashnik  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:28
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 24, 2023

How do I change my membership level? There is no option at the renewal time to change the membership.

I want to stay a ProZ member and not to lose the history of my membership. At the same time, I'd like to become a non-paying member.
Is this possible?

Jean Dimitriadis
Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Proz.com Pro Network Feb 25, 2023

I'm not sure what you mean by "history of my membership", but if you become a non-paying member, you'll temporarily lose your Proz Pro member status - the red seal (being a paying member is one of its requirements), but it will be automatically reinstated as soon as you take a new Proz subscription at any point in the future.

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
ATIL KAYHAN
Platary (X)
Angie Garbarino
Yuri Larin

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:28
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Member or User Feb 25, 2023

I suggest to open a support ticket and ask to the staff, however or you are a paying member or you are not, I agree with Jean above.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Downgrading the membership

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »