Klementina Shahini
Klementina Shahini
United States
Local time: 05:36
Member (2009)
English to Albanian
+ ...
May 13, 2011

This morning when I logged on on my ProZ home page I saw a complete different page. It was so different comparing with the previous one. Any changes that I am not aware of and I missed or it is just my computer that has messed it up. Please, advise.

Thank you,

Klemi

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
The home page shows up as it should be. May 13, 2011

Hello Klemi,

Please be informed that no changes have been done to the home page recently. There are also no known maintenance processes at the website at the moment. I have checked the home page logged in as myself and pseudo logged in as you and could see the home page as it had to be.

If you still see the site home page
... See more
Hello Klemi,

Please be informed that no changes have been done to the home page recently. There are also no known maintenance processes at the website at the moment. I have checked the home page logged in as myself and pseudo logged in as you and could see the home page as it had to be.

If you still see the site home page improperly please submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ , and send me a screenshot of the page you see. Also, you might wish to point out what exactly unusual you see at the website. This will help me to look further into the issue. Many thanks in advance.

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

Klementina Shahini
Klementina Shahini
United States
Local time: 05:36
Member (2009)
English to Albanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 13, 2011

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your prompt respond. After two days of confusion, I can see the home page properly now.

Best Regards,

Klemi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Home Page

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »