Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:56
German to English
+ ...
Apr 27, 2002

Hi Folks,

I haven\'t received a download authorisation code for Trados 5.5, despite the fact I\'m a registered Trados 5 user. All my e-mails to various Trados branches have gone unanswered. Trados no longer seem to have a branch in the UK

Has anybody had any luck extracting download codes from Trados, or does anybody have a responsive contact they could give me details of ...?

(And pl
... See more
Hi Folks,

I haven\'t received a download authorisation code for Trados 5.5, despite the fact I\'m a registered Trados 5 user. All my e-mails to various Trados branches have gone unanswered. Trados no longer seem to have a branch in the UK

Has anybody had any luck extracting download codes from Trados, or does anybody have a responsive contact they could give me details of ...?

(And please don\'t tell me to get Deja Vu instead )

Thanks in advance

Mary
Collapse

Carsten Behrend
Carsten Behrend  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:56
English to German
+ ...
No big deal Apr 27, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-04-27 09:42, MaryR wrote:

Hi Folks,

Has anybody had any luck extracting download codes from Trados, ... See more
Quote:

On 2002-04-27 09:42, MaryR wrote:

Hi Folks,

(And please don\'t tell me to get Deja Vu instead )

Thanks in advance

Mary

Dear Mary,

the download code is a very eas one. Nevertheless, I wouldn\'t want to publish it on the internet here. Contact me directly over ProZ mail and i\'ll let you know the code.

I did the update. It works fine and finally we can make use of Office XP.

Regards,

Carsten ▲ Collapse

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:56
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 27, 2002

Thanks, Carsten, and to those who contacted me privately. Hopefully I\'m at least moving in the right direction now

Regards

Mary

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 5.5 download authorisation code

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »