Daniela Colombo
Daniela Colombo
Italy
Local time: 01:03
English to Italian
+ ...
May 7, 2015

Dear All,

I have always been offered the opportunity to see whether it's worth paying to buy a new software or subscribe to a website (say LinkedIn, for instance) by starting with a free trial.

I cannot see any information like that on proz.com, though: would someone be so kind as to brief me about this doubt of mine? I have read many positive testimonials, but, with all due respect I would rather try it myself.

'till soon,

Daniela Colombo

ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 02:03
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
ProZ Membership Fees May 7, 2015

We all tried the ProZ membership through the years, and found that it is worth it. My only concern about ProZ membership is that ProZ fees in USD tend to increase as years go by. I just cannot justify that myself. Other than that, ProZ membership is a good investment that pays off in the long term. Of course, a ProZ team member will probably offer a better explanation for you. Best of luck.

Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:03
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
You can get a refund, if you are not satisfied May 7, 2015

http://www.proz.com/faq/membership/membership:_general.html#what_if_i_decide_that_i_am_not_satisfied_with_my_membership_can_i_get_a_refund_

1.10 - What if I decide that I am not satisfied with my membership--can I get a refund? [Direct link]

Yes. ProZ.com offers a full satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your ProZ.com membership, submit a support request that includes the method by which you prefer to receive your refund and the account information. A prorated refund will be issued, less any payment fees that have been charged.

Note: Most credit card purchases can be refunded directly until 60 days after the purchase. After 60 days, the refund can be processed via payment methods such as PayPal, Moneybookers, check, or wire transfer. Due to high transfer fees, wire transfer is not normally a preferred method for refund and ProZ.com does not refund by Western Union.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trial membership

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »