run two different DNS languages at the same time
Thread poster: xxtraloud
xxtraloud
xxtraloud
Local time: 06:34
Arabic to Amharic
Jul 10, 2010

I know that there is a similar thread but this is more about finding a technical solution to run to DNS at the same time.
I basically need two languages Italian and English. I have Windows 7 64-bit, DNS 10.1 preferred English, and DNS 9.5 Italian preferred which doesn't run on a 64-bit OS.

Has anybody found a workaround for this? The only solution I can think of is to install a virtual machine and run another instance of Windows 7 32bit.

What is the solution offer
... See more
I know that there is a similar thread but this is more about finding a technical solution to run to DNS at the same time.
I basically need two languages Italian and English. I have Windows 7 64-bit, DNS 10.1 preferred English, and DNS 9.5 Italian preferred which doesn't run on a 64-bit OS.

Has anybody found a workaround for this? The only solution I can think of is to install a virtual machine and run another instance of Windows 7 32bit.

What is the solution offered by nuance to this problem? It seems to me they only tell you to buy two versions but then they don't tell you how to run both on the same machine.
Thanks
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

run two different DNS languages at the same time

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »