Free API in MemoQ
Thread poster: Mur99
Mur99
Mur99
English
+ ...
Jan 2

Hi,

I am a MemoQ freelance translator pro user and would like to ask you if it is available an internal free API plug-in to use for machine translation of text (e.g. I would need a Google Translate quality-like translation).
Thank you very much

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:11
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Google Translation API Jan 2

Mur99 wrote:

Hi,

I am a MemoQ freelance translator pro user and would like to ask you if it is available an internal free API plug-in to use for machine translation of text (e.g. I would need a Google Translate quality-like translation).
Thank you very much

The Google Cloud Translation Basic API is free for the first 500,000 characters per month.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free API in MemoQ

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »