Off topic: Seeking Project Management Interviewee for Graduate Class
Thread poster: Kara Walsh
Kara Walsh
Kara Walsh
United States
Local time: 08:04
French to English
Apr 14, 2022

Greetings ProZ! I am a graduate student in the Translation program at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, USA. For a final group assignment, my two group members and I have to interview a language professional with some type of experience with language project management. The final output of the project will be a "podcast," so this would be a verbal interview at minimum, ideally a video conversation. We would require no more than an hour of your time, but we need to conduct the interview someti... See more
Greetings ProZ! I am a graduate student in the Translation program at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, USA. For a final group assignment, my two group members and I have to interview a language professional with some type of experience with language project management. The final output of the project will be a "podcast," so this would be a verbal interview at minimum, ideally a video conversation. We would require no more than an hour of your time, but we need to conduct the interview sometime in the next two weeks. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested!Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking Project Management Interviewee for Graduate Class

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »